Brgy. Nagbibilang, QC

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Resonating RESON8S


For someone who works 24/7 as a Captain Planet, I can’t help but get excited when I hear something made from organic materials. Most of the products we have on the market today undergo intense manufacturing processes. It usually comes with solid and liquid wastes. It costs us millions of pesos to clean when wrongly discharged back to the environment. Trust me, I know this.

Last Thursday, I got my smartphone speaker made from Bamboo, RESON8S. This is one of those products I get excited about. Not only its 100% made in the Philippines but I personally know the designer. There are 2 people I know who are music junkies as I am, so I dragged my cousin and his wife to “test drive” this amplifier.



Reson8s is a bamboo amplifier that doesn’t need Meralco to play. Our first impression is, its simplicity – its OUTSTANDING. The best part is it works. It really amplifies the music. I got the RESON8S Titan. It fits perfectly to my Samsung Note 2. But we think that the smaller versions like the Minions and Nomads amplify louder. We feel like there is a significant correlation between the diameter and the length of the shaft on how the music is being amplified. Titans are huge so I hope they make it a bit longer.

Overall, I could not think of any product that is more suitable for your smartphones. With the increasing awareness on how we can contribute to the environment, I think RESON8S fits the bill. Available in different vibrant colours and sizes.

For more details please visit:

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/reson8s
And follow them on Instagram: reson8s

No comments:

Post a Comment