Brgy. Nagbibilang, QC

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

RUNNING

Lifting weights is never my style. Although I did it for 2 years but that was it. Enough of the weights. Next to Badminton, I love running. I think it is the most basic and most convenient cardio workout out there, plus its free and you can do it anytime you want. I do it almost everyday, 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM before going to work.

Essentials:
1. Proper running shoes - you have to have a good pair of RUNNING shoes. Not basketball shoes, not indoor court shoes, snickers and definitely not slippers. It can cause injuries when you don't use the right kind of shoes. I use Nike Reax.


2. Music essentials - I can't run without music on. I update my playlists from time to time to help me set the mood for running. Trust me, you need to get all the entertainment you get from music because running as early as 5:30 AM can be boring.

My newest playlist:
  • California Gurls - Katy Perry ft.Snoop Dog
  • Ridin' Solo - Jason Derulo
  • Commander - Kelly Rowland ft. David Guetta
  • Sexy Bitch - David Guetta ft. Akon
  • Party Animal - Akon ft. David Guetta
  • Nothin' on You - B.O.B. ft. Bruno Mars
  • Billionaire - Travie McCoy
  • Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
  • Dynamite - Taio Cruz
  • Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida ft. David Guetta
  • Jump - Flo Rida ft. Nelly Furtado
And this is my way to my jogging area.


Work on your fitness guys.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Love your playlist! Try adding this: "If we ever meet again" by Timbaland ft. Katy Perry :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.... maki download nga dito sa office... shhhh..LOL

    ReplyDelete